image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10

Mara's Beauty Diary|Beauty and Fashion

Style Korean: Korean Skincare Haul

Hi guys! Check out my first ever haul video on youtube!! And it's going to be on the Korean skincare products I got from stylekorean.com! Style Korean is an online beauty store that has almost all Korean products at an affordable price and they ship worldwide! These products arrived 5 days after it was ordered from Korea. How fast right?? If you're interested in any of these, I listed them below together with their link.



Products mentioned:

Natural Pacific Tea Tree Fresh Toner
Natural Pacific Tea Tree Fresh Essence
Natural Pacific Fresh Herb Origin Serum
Acwell Aqua Clinity Cream (Double Repair)
Dr.Jart+ V7 Spot Eraser
23 years old Badecasil Dermaseal Mask

I hope you guys like my quick haul video! Stay tuned for my review on these soon! Thank you!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment