image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10

Mara's Beauty Diary|Beauty and Fashion

Banila Co. Clean It Zero Review


Good day guys! I wanted to share with you this awesome product I've been using to remove my makeup. Banila co's Clean It Zero!


Clean It Zero (Php 875) is a sorbet-like cleanser that goes on as a solid balm and transforms into silky oil, it dissolves makeup and casts out impurities while leaving the skin hydrated. It has papaya extract that naturally exfoliates dead skin cells as well as Vitamin C in acerola extract that brightens complexion. 




This product comes in a very cute pink and white 100 ml tub. A spatula is included to prevent bacteria from transferring into the product.










For the purpose of testing whether this product really thus remove waterproof makeup, here is my most waterproof eyeliner drawn on my forearm.



I applied the balm generously and gently massaged it in circular motions to dissolve the makeup.




Wipe off with tissue or wash with water. Tadah! no traces of makeup!


I've been using this cleansing balm for two months now and so far no breakouts whatsoever. I like that after a long day when I no longer have the energy, instead of using multiple cleansing products, I just use this in one go to remove all of my makeup. And the best thing about it is that it removes even the most waterproof makeup like mascara, eyeliner and long-lasting lip products. I wipe everything off with a tissue and use my regular face cleanser afterwards. I highly recommend it as it saves time and it is very efficient in removing all my makeup.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment