image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10

Mara's Beauty Diary|Beauty and Fashion

Majolica Majorca's Cream De Cheek in Coral Cream Review


Good day! I'm going to review one of the prettiest blush in my make-up collection: 
Majolica Majorca's Cream De Cheek in RD310 Coral Cream


Hey! I know what you're thinking! This is not a nail polish yah know, it's a liquid blush ^^

Available in four colors: Coral Cream, Shell Pink Cream, Kiichigo Cream, and Custard Cream



List of ingredients


It does look like a nail polish especially with the brush applicator hahahaha!

Swatch at the back of my hand

Blush blended. Ahhh It's so gorgeous!

Isn't the color too pretty? I often reach out for colors like this (People who know me well knows that I love Peach or anything in that color range) I don't know why, but I think anything peach or coral makes you look extra pretty. And I prefer the color peach over pink because it suits me better (Don't get me wrong, I still love pink, it's my second fave color haha!)


I'm wearing the blush here :)


This blush is one of the most natural blushes ever, it's liquid but it dries into this smooth-skin like texture. It gives you this gorgeous flush of color like you are blooming! It also lasts longer than powder blushes. It's very pigmented so be careful when you're applying this, just put a small amount  coz' you don't wanna look like a clown, don't you? 3 small dots at each cheek is good enough, okie? ^^

PROS

  • Easy to use
  • Easy to blend
  • Good color pay-off or pigmented
  • Matte/powder finish
  • Stays longer than powder blushes
  • Looks natural
  • Affordable (Php 495)
CONS

  • none
Rating:
Wear this and be ready to receive compliments!

Thanks for reading!


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment