image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10

Mara's Beauty Diary|Beauty and Fashion

COSRX Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol Review


As my acne journey continues, I'm still in search for products that I could add to my skin care routine hoping that it will completely eliminate acne causing bacteria and prevent future breakouts. I know all too well that when it comes to acne, prevention is better than cure. There are days when you feel like the fight is over, but after a few days of clear skin comes little bumps or clogged pores that will progress to pimples. Then I came across with this COSRX Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol. After learning about the claims of this product and the good reviews, I decided to try it for myself.



Packaging is clean and simple. I actually prefer this more than a fancy packaging, I want my money's worth to go to the content more than the packaging.


“Used Good Ingredients and self-assurance, for flawless skin” 

Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol is a skin-type solution product that solves the daunting problem of complex skin trouble with a combination of Propolis, AHA, natural BHA, and natural moisture-retention ingredients, as well as helping with control of sebum and clearing of dead skin cell. Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol contains little oil, helping with managing sebum and pores, to give the skin cleanliness with no shine or trouble.

It's very important to know the correct application method which is not written on the box by the way. Based on my experience after using this product for a month or two now, it is best that you leave this on for at least 20 minutes before continuing with your next skincare product. Why? because it is more effective if you allow it's properties to work alone and penetrate deeply within your skin without interruption from other skincare products. 


Ingredients: 

Propolis Extract, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, water, Glycolic Acid, Betaine Salicylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Cassia Obtusifolia Seed Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethyl Hexanediol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil

The natural ingredients such as BHA (Betain Salicylate1%) component and black bee propolis (Black Bee Propolis 60%) melts skin wastes and dead cells in skin and soothes skin trouble.








Product is runny like water which feels cool and absorbs quickly on the skin after application. It has a strong scent which reminds me of peppermint tea and alcohol. 


Let's cut to the chase and see if this product is really effective?

On day 1, I have a few pimples on my forehead and in between my eyebrows. I applied the COSRX Skin Returning A-Sol in the morning and before I sleep continuously everyday.


I wasn't able to document in between days, but I took a picture during the 7th day and the pimples I have were already healed even before I took this photo. Only problem now are my scars left from a previous breakout.


I noticed that whenever I get pimples now, it heals very quickly. The usual pimples that heals for a period of 1-2 weeks before, now heals within 3 days, 1 week the most for cystic acne. I apply this religiously during morning and night, and the results are just amazing. Yes, I still get pimples, but this prevents it from getting any bigger, and heals it fast, yes, faster than your relationship hahahaha! Kidding aside, I think this product deserves a recognition and a big pat on the back.


Price: Php 750.00
Where to buy: BeautyMNL

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment