image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10

Mara's Beauty Diary|Beauty and Fashion

Majolica Majorca The Little Humming Book I & II


"Mara! why would you post books on your beauty blog?" Well, there's nothing wrong with that, but these aren't just books, These are eye shadow palettes from Majolica Majorca's limited edition collection to commemorate  their 10th year Anniversary. These palettes have been sitting on my stash for quite a long time and because these two are the most adorable palettes in my collection, I thought I would show you these including my sister's Sylvanian Families' collection. The two palette comes with 2 powder eyeshadows, 1 eyeshadow cream/base, and 1 lip gloss each. The powder shadows are shimmery, and are not your typical neutral or earthy tone  for everyday usage. But these are fun to use, especially if you're going for an avant garde look. Scroll down to see more pictures.

The Little Humming Book I












The Little Humming Book II















Thanks for reading!


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment