image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10

Mara's Beauty Diary|Beauty and Fashion

3W Clinic Natural Make-up Powder Review


Hi! I'm back again with another review! I'll be sharing with you one of my favorite products this past few weeks hihihi! dun dun dun... It's the 3W Clinic Natural Make-up Powder

3W Clinic's Natural Make-up Powder (formerly known as DODO Palgantong powder) is a loose setting powder from Korea. It claims to be the no. 1 loose powder in Korea, Japan and even worldwide jinjja jinjja? 


Product specifications:

  • 30 g
  • 3 colors available: No. 21 Light beige, no. 23 Natural beige, and Translucent (transparent) pearl
Application method:
  1. Apply suitable amount on face from innner to outer direction
  2. Use the puff to get a suitable amount and press on the skin from the inner to outer direction
  3. This loose powder to be applied after foundation for a matte/ smooth/ complete look
Extraordinary capabilities:
  • Make use of natural ingredients leaving a natural sheer finish
  • Ultra-fine, lightweight loose powder, keeps skin in its natural glow
  • Works perfectly with our without makeup and does not clog pores
  • Comfortable fresh feeling upon application
  •  Absorbs oil effectively without clogging the pores
  • Suitable for a skin type and natural asian skin tone
So here's how the box looks like:




Everything is written in korean 

This powder comes in a big tub. It also has a powder puff provided inside. Unfortunate to say that the powder puff included is not good at all.


This puff is pretty useless :(


I recommend using a kabuki or any powder brush instead!


There's a sticker covering the holes to prevent the powder from spilling but I removed it completely that's why it's not here in the picture haha!


Here's what it looks like when you shake the tub a little, too much product comes out. The container is perfectly fine if it's just standing on your vanity, but if you're planning to bring this anywhere with you, I don't recommend bringing the whole tub. Maybe put it into a smaller container or do not  completely remove the sticker.


BTW, I'm using the shade no. 23 natural beige. Natural beige is the perfect color for me since I'm fair, but fret not! this powder is pretty sheer so ladies with medium skintones this may still work for you. If you're super fair/light (like Count Dracula light) no. 21 light beige is the one for you. 



Slightly blended, Though it's pretty sheer, it is still light so blend it to your skin well to avoid a white cast.


Completely blended. It doesn't give coverage, but it makes your skin matte and it gives you a natural glow. This powder is ultrafine! say "bye-bye pores!". I super love this because it is super lightweight unlike heavy powder foundations, this feels like you don't have any powder on your face. That's why I've been reaching for this often for the past few weeks because it's just easy to put on, and I don't have to worry about the heat making me more oily and making me feel like I have loads of make-up layers on. So when I wear this, my skin screams "freedom!" 


Another great thing about this is it doesn't clog pores! Yeah! say no to breakouts! and since it keeps you matte, it keeps oil at bay when you have this on! Oh btw, this looks ubbbeeerr NATURAL, just dust on the right amount and it will never look cakey.

A friendly tip to girls who like to wear heavy layers of foundation (liquid, cream or POWDER) don't pack it on, it doesn't look good in anyway, heavy matte face is sooo last year. Embrace your skin and let it breathe. Your skin will thank you later :)



PROS

  • Easy to use
  • Comes with 30 g of products awesomeness! i don't think i'll ever run out of this
  • Gives a matte but with a natural glow
  • Keeps oil at bay
  • Ultrafine, lightweight
  • Doesn't clog pores
  • Doesn't look cakey
  • Cheap (Php 265 from Kkochipida)

CONS

  • Puff included doesn't work
  • Holes in the tub may cause product to spill

Rating:


I'm giving 5 stars for this, the PROS wins over the CONS! Overall, I think this is such a good quality loose powder, and it's so cheap! I've heard other people rave about this, so do not hesitate on trying this, because it doesn't disappoint. Oh I bought this together with the Banila Co's it radiant CC in melting pact (If you want to see my review on it click here) from kkochipida

I hope you find this review helpful, follow my blog so you'll never miss a post hihihihi <3

Thanks for reading!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. Hi! Love your review! So fab! I just want to ask one thing, why do you say the puff's pretty useless? Isn't it soft or good for the skin? Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, i love your review and i got also the same shade...but natural beige #23 is still a little lighter for the Filipina skintone. I think this is the darkest shade that they have and the others are so white already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What if you only use it as is, like no foundations before applying it? Just that powder directly to your face? Will it be alright?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is to be used as setting powder for foundation, so it doesn't have any coverage. If you have nothing to cover and just want to mattify the face I think It's alright 😁

      Delete