image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10

Mara's Beauty Diary|Beauty and Fashion

April Skin Turn-up Color Treatment and Turn-up Bleach Review


Hi everyone! This is blogger Mara signing in with a blog post supposedly uploaded 29 years ago. Hahahaha! In today's review, you might be interested in DIY bleaching and hair coloring with the April Skin Turn-up Bleach and Turn-up Color Treatment. I bought these two on a buying whim on Shopee because I was about to cut my hair short, so I figured, why not try on ombre hair and a fashion hair? (Disclaimer: sorry for the crappy picture, I just took it with iphone camera)


First of, Turn-up Bleach. This is a product you don't want to mess up with. It is very damaging to the hair so I suggest, if you are planning on bleaching your hair, you have to know that you are committed to conditioners and hair treatments. Now on my case, since I'm not going full-head with the bleach, I can cut off the bleached hair when it's time to go.



These are the contents of the box. It contains the bleach powder and liquid that you have to mix together. Depending on how much hair your going to use this with, it is not going to cover much, so you might need another box for your bleaching session. 






Sorry for the lack of photos I was not able to document it hahaha. But I just basically stirred the mixture and applied it on my hair. Now the trick for ombre hair is to concentrate on your ends. Just like in my photo result below. I did not put too much of the bleach on the middle section so that it will not lighten as much as the ends would. So tadah! Ombre hair achieved! 


I kinda fell in love with the result *insert heart eyes emoji* Not only did I enjoyed this DYI bleaching session at home but it is also way way cheaper than going to the salon! On a personal note, the time I took this selfie was when Stephen (now my boyfriend :*) and I went to Binondo for our Binondo Food trip! How time flies! By the time I am writing this, we are officially on our 8th month as a couple <3 Shout out to Stephen! I loveee youuuuu!! :***


Next review:
Turn-up Color Treatment


I got the red color Turn-up Color Treatment by April Skin on Shopee. I can't remember the actual price, but it was ranging from Php 400-500. I went on a research before buying this, but it was pretty new on the market that time so no reviews yet. All I know is it's a coloring treatment that lasts for only 2 weeks.






Box came with a pair of gloves. I'm telling you, a glove is really necessary with this. the color is so intense it stained my hands for days. Again, sorry for the lack of photos, but please see photo below after I colored my whole head in red.


Okay, so here's the thing, I really liked the red on my hair. I feel so in and cool at the time, but I eventually got tired of it, so I decided to cut and recolor it at the salon. To my dismay, the person who did my hair in Tony and Jackey Salon told me that it may be hard to color my hair without the red peeking through. Yup, the color was so intense, it will not wash out in months. My bad that I colored more than what I intended for it to be which is just the ombre/bleached part. I colored my whole head red! Hahahahaha! I thought it wouldn't stick to my black roots but it did! I still did go for a light brown color and it went pinkish brown/rose. 

But anyway, It did it's job for the intense color. It is not drying during the first few weeks. And stayed on my hair longer than it should. If you want to try a crazy color like I did, give this a try. But make sure you wont regret it hahahaha!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment