image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10

Mara's Beauty Diary|Beauty and Fashion

JEMARU


Hi guys! It's been a while since I posted something here. Let's just say, I wasn't the happiest these past few months. If you personally know me, you would know why. I don't want to mention it here because I don't want this to be a sad post. So I thought, enough of the drama Mara, and do what makes you happy.

To celebrate beauty and welcome happiness, I thought I'd share with you this impromptu makeover/photoshoot we did with one of my closest friend, Jemaru. This was totally unplanned, but it turned out super beautiful right? Thank you Jem for being my model, and Pam and Mathe for your help too. If you'd like to know the products I used, please refer to the list at the end of this post.












Model: Jemaru Mercado
HMUA: Mara Loyola
Styled by: Mara Loyola
Photographed by Mara Loyola

Products used:
Face:
Benefit The Porefessional Primer
L'oreal Magique Lucent Cushion
Celeteque 24-Hour Foundation
Benefit The Porefessional Agent Zero Shine Powder
Celeteque Blush and Face Contour Kit

Brows:
Kate Designing Eyebrow
Maybelline Fashion Brow Duo Shaper
Etude House Color my Brows

Eyes:
ZA Eyeshadow Palette
Etude House Look at my eyes eyeshadows
Tony Moly Backstage Gel Eyeliner
Maybelline Hypersharp Wing Liner
Maybelline Volume Express Mascara

Lips:
Happy Skin Shut Up and Kiss Me Mositurizing Lippie in Hold my Hand
LA Girl Flat Velvet Matte Lipstick in Runway

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment