image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10

Mara's Beauty Diary|Beauty and Fashion

Dewytree Ultra Vitalizing Snail Cream Review


Snail cream, why did I tried you just now? For the past year, I've struggled with acne and dark acne scars left on my face, and you know what, the struggle is real. Whenever I don't have any makeup on, people would say "Are you stress?" or "bakit tinitigyawat ka na naman?" (Why are you having pimples again?) when they confuse pimples with red acne scars. Most of us just want to crawl inside a hole and hide from embarassment. We wish we can answer those questions only if we knew what causes us to have pimples.


But I'm tired of covering those dark spots every now and then. I envy people with flawless skin where they can just slap on their foundation or powder and they look made up any second, because concealing  is too much hard work.

So at Calyxta's 1st anniversary launch, they gave away a sample of their Dewytree Snail line. Totally unfamiliar Korean brand. I said I'll give it a try since it is Korean and you know this girl loves anything Korean. To my surprise, I fell in love with the Ultra Vitalizing Snail Cream, so I went ahead and bought a full tub at BeautyMNL.


Dewytree's Ultra Vitalizing Snail Cream have vitalizing and resilience care components such as snail secretion filtrate, betaine and adenosine that claims to change your skin's elasticity and  moist your skin. 


Ingredient-wise, there seem to be no harmful contents here like paraben. I just wish they've written the amount or percentage of the snail secretion filtrate.





It says a tub of this contains 80 ml of product. Seems a lot to me but the tub is small that I doubt if it's really 80 ml.


Now for the actual snail cream, the cream is white and glossy. Haha I'm bad at describing things so bear with me.





The thing that sets it apart from other moisturizers is the texture. It is gooey and stretchy like a snail mucus. 



This feels like you're applying honey on your skin. Thick at first but once your skin had absorbed it, it will feel smooth and moisturized. Like if your skin ever felt so dry like a drought, this will instantly hydrate any dry areas.



The thick consistency may be a bit heavy for day time especially when it's hot and humid so during summer time I apply this during nightime only. But for colder days I use this during day and night.


The reason why I fell in love with this moisturizer is its healing properties. It really helped lighten my acne scars and pigmentations. It also helped heal my skin from inflammation and dryness caused by pimple clearing topical ointments. My skin always looked and felt better whenever I use this. And I always wake up to smooth and supple skin every morning when I use this the night before.


It is true that snail mucus creams does heal skin. It's not gimmick at all. I'm glad that I tried this snail cream. Seeing my skin's progress through using this makes me feel positive that my acne scars will eventually be gone in no time. If you're on the same page as me, I highly recommend that you try this too!

Price: Php 1,499.00
Where to buy: BeautyMNL

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Oohhh. Didn't realize that this is a Filipino blog until I read that Filipino text! Hahaha! I really thought that I was reading a foreign blog.

    The price is kinda expensive but it's great to know that it is available here in the PH


    Ziano Villarama
    www.iamziano.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ziano! Yep I'm a Filipino. I completely forgot about the price because I've been using this for months now (little goes a long way), Anyway, it is a great buy, and I highly recommend it to anyone :)

      Delete