image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10

Mara's Beauty Diary|Beauty and Fashion

Review: ELF Studio Blush in Mellow Mauve

Hi! It's time for a new review! Yay! Here's E.L.F. Cosmetics' Studio Blush in Mellow Mauve.


A few years ago, E.L.F. Cosmetics was one of my favorite brands because it is user-friendly especially for beginners. It's cheap and I think it does the job well back then. But as I discovered better performing products from other brands, I started forgetting about ELF. So one day, Me and My friends were checking out some ELF products online, and I got this blush in Mellow Mauve. I really wanted to try this blush after reading reviews online.



Here's how it looks like inside. It has a small mirror and it doesn't have a brush applicator which is fine! applicators are usually crappy. The packaging is slim which makes it easy to bring or put inside your makeup bag.



Mellow Mauve is a mauvey rose color with purple iridescent shimmer.


This blush is a bit chalky though, when I swirl my brush into it, the powder flies everywhere :(


Here's a blended swatch, this color is very pretty even if it's a little chalky!


I hope you can see the blush on my cheeks, but you see, the picture doesn't give justice to how it really looks like in person. It is very neutral, meaning even if you accidentally put on too much, you wouldn't look like a clown. And I think this blush would look gorgeous on anyone!


PROS

  • Pretty color that would suit any skintones
  • Pigmented
  • Looks natural
  • Slim packaging 
  • Cheap. Only Php 168 at The Primp Pad
CONS

  • Chalky


I think that this blush is GOOD considering the price and you can like even collect every color available! I know that this product has been in the market for quite a while now, but I just had to share this good yet affordable product :) ELF cosmetics always comes up with new products so I wanted to give their other products a try! :D

I hope you find this review helpful! Have a nice day!~

Thanks for reading!


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment