image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10

Mara's Beauty Diary|Beauty and Fashion

July Favorites! (Beauty, Food, Book)


Hello world! It's time for my July Favorites!! Today I want to share with you some of the things I've been loving for this month. Let's start with my fave Beauty products!

Za Cosmetics Skin Beauty Liquid Foundation




Loving this liquid foundation ever since I got it. It is matte, but it brightens your skin, giving you that fresh glow. It's feels super lightweight too!


Maybelline Colorshow Crayon Kohl in Cacao Brown


A pencil liner that is waterproof and smudgeproof like this is definitely for keeps. I've been reaching for easy to use products such as this. It also looks natural and less harsh than a black eyeliner which I love if I'm going for a natural look.

Nivea Med Protection Lip Balm


Surprisingly, this lip balm has been keeping my lips hydrated for months now. I didn't know that this drugstore lip balm works well despite it's inexpensive price. It doesn't have any sort of smell and has an SPF 15 for sun protection too. It moisturizes my lips like my Burt's bees and EOS lip balms. Check this lip balm on your to buy list!

Unto the nail stuff:

Bobbie Nail Polish in Rouge


If you would ask me to choose a shade of red, this is what I would choose. A deep red color gives of a chic and classy vibe when you're wearing it. This brings out my skintone as well. Love!


I've been missing in action, because I was busy finishing the Caster Chronicles series by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.

Beautiful Creatures, Beautiful Darkness, Beautiful Chaos, Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl


I've read books 1-4. I'm so addicted to this series that I spent my whole day reading through my phone. Oh by the way, 'Dangerous Creatures' is a new addition which focuses more on Ridley and Link. I have yet to read that after I finish 'If I Stay'.

If you're looking for a fantasy, romance and a really interesting and mysterious story then definitely check this series out! Or better yet watch the movie first! hahaha I actually had watched the movie first, and I thought it would be better in books, I'm glad I did! I can't explain to you how much I love it but the story is unpredictable, like everything that happens in the story has its twists and turns. I can't fully explain it here so go and experience it for yourself.

Spoiler Alert! 
Here are some screenshots of hilarious scenes. (Scroll through these if you haven't read the books)



My fave part! All the action part made my heart skip a beat.

Now, I'm saving the best for last. Food!

I LOVE MALTESERS.

Addicting stuff <3

I'd love to know your favorite things too so share them down in the comments below. If you have any suggestions and questions tell me :)

Thanks for reading!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment