image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10

Mara's Beauty Diary|Beauty and Fashion

Digital Art, My Style (Art Rage 4)


Hi there! I've been pretty much MIA for the past 2 weeks. I know I'm so sorry, I've been neglecting my blog for no reason hahaha No, I'm just lazy. Aside from being the lazy me, I've been having a lot of fun drawing. Well, let's just say I'm doing something so.. I'm not completely lazy. 

If you don't know me, I love drawing, since birth. exaggerating much? No, but I do since the day I had a brain of my own. It's something I don't do that often, but when I feel inspired to, I like to practice and practice my not that awesome drawing skills. Practice makes perfect right?
Anyways, lately I've been using the Art Rage 4 software to do my digital art drawings. It's harder to paint or draw digitally especially when I'm only using a mouse (Now, you have a clue on what to give me on my birthday and on Christmas), but it's easier at the same time because every tools you need are all in there.

This is me right now 

So yeah, I wonder why I'm even writing this post. Maybe I just wanted everyone to know a little background about my personality. I love drawing as much as I love makeup because it's both a form of art yeah relate-relate.

Here are the other drawings I made:

Korean food: Bibimbap, Kimchi, Soju, Kimbap, Dduk, Pat Bing Soo

Jejudo Island


Hanbok: Traditional Korean Dress

I'm still in the learning process of creating much better artworks. The very point I learned while doing all these is that 'You'll never know what you can do if you'll never try'. I didn't received any lessons or whatsoever regarding digital art so I'm pretty much amazed that I can do something like these, I know some people would say that these drawings are nothing compared to others, but I guess we all have different styles, so this is my style and I'm very proud of it. I never knew I can do digital art in the first place. I still need to know more, So I'm looking forward in learning more about art in general.

Thanks for reading!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment