image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10

Mara's Beauty Diary|Beauty and Fashion

Nature Republic By Flower Lip Balm Review (Peach - EXO-K D.O.)


Na eururong eururong eururongdae~ Annyeong! Today I'm reviewing another Korean product! And it's for my baby, my oppa, the one and only, Do Kyungsoo! Lol, no I'm not reviewing him, I bet you know what's this right when you saw the title of this post. It's the Nature Republic By Flower Lip Balm in Peach (EXO-K Do Kyungsoo)! After all the struggle I went through to find my love kyungsoo's lip balm, I finally have it!

Price: Php 345

Nature Republic By Flower Lip Balm (Front)

If you don't know, this lip balm had been sold out for a while. It's hard to find your bias' because apparently many EXO fans went crazy after its release. Lucky me, I was able to buy D.O's at the Nature Republic stall in Landmark Trinoma.

(Back) 02 Peach


Below the transparent lip balm is a picture and signature of an EXO member. The selling point of this lip balm is the picture inside. For me it's quite effective, the main reason I bought this is that my favorite EXO member is there. I love makeup and EXO at the same time, so it's a win-win situation. 


Moving on to the actual lip balm, The consistency of the lip balm is jelly. It is transparent but it changes color once it touches your skin and lips. It turns into a light-medium shade of pink once applied. It's a bit sticky so it's more like a tint-gloss than a lip balm to me.


It leaves this light-medium pink tint. The lip balm usually stays on  for 4 hours or less. While the tint it leaves lasts for more than 8 hours on my lips.

Here's a before and after photo of me wearing it.

(Before) Dry pale lips

(After) Moisturized healthy-looking pink lips

Although this lip balm feels more like a tint-gloss rather than a lip balm to me, it is quite moisturizing. As you can see in the photo above, my lips are dry and cracked but after applying the lip balm my lips turned out glossy, fuller, and moisturized. The color it gives is cute and natural, perfect for everyday use.


The only thing that concerns me is the packaging, I'm very OC when it comes to cleanliness, so I don't like using makeup especially when I know my hands are dirty, it bugs me, so dipping my finger in the lip balm when it's dirty drives me crazy. So make sure your hands are clean before dipping right into this for hygienic purposes. 

All in all, I like this lip balm, I think it's very special. It can be sticky and unhygienic but I like that it changes color and leaves a tint on my lips. My lips stays moisturized even after the lip balm is gone. Lastly, I enjoy seeing my love's face whenever I use this, kudos to the person who thought of this wonderful idea haha! I recommend that you get this if you love EXO and makeup, ok? We are one!

Be sure to check out this By Flower Lip Balm in all Nature Republic stores before it runs out!

Thanks for reading!




Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing coupons

    ReplyDelete