image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10

Mara's Beauty Diary|Beauty and Fashion

Monthly Makeup Favorites


Can't believe March is ending already! For the past two months, I often wore no makeup looks for busy days. Glad that these products kept me looking decent in spite of wearing minimal makeup and the humid weather.


Banila co. It Radiant CC Cream is my go-to make base these days. It's brightening and moisturizing properties are well keeping my face naturally bright and smooth even on days that I feel dull on the inside. Glad that you can fake good skin with this product even when you lack 8 hours of sleep.


This cushion right here ladies and gentlemen is my new love. IOPE Air Cushion XP in C21 is your typical cushion type foundation, the original who made the famous cushion concept. All I can say is I love this product, like if you could love a material thing, this is it. The coverage, the finish, the longevity, the packaging, it's an overall impressive and excellent product. I love it that much that you'll probably see this re-appearing in my next monthly favorites post, unless I can find a better cushion that can surpass this. 



I bought this L'oreal Mat Magique BB Veil Powder in N2 without expecting anything. It was on sale at the time I bought it, honestly I wouldn't have picked this up if it wasn't for the whooping low price. But it turned out to be a very good setting powder. It wasn't cakey and the color blends well naturally on my skin.


Banila co. Prime Primer Classic-what would I do without you? I wonder why I still have a lot on my pump bottle when I always use this everyday. As the name suggests, it is your classic type primer, that does everything for you to give you a smooth slate to work on. Primers are really life-changing in the world of makeup.


This Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie in Hold My Hand is your lips but better lipstick. The shade is pretty and plus it is a creamy that doesn't make your lips dry.


I used to vouch that I will never use western brand mascaras. But here I am including this Maybelline Hyper Curl Volume Express Mascara in my monthly favorites post. I took a chance and bought this because it was yet again another item on sale. And yup, I ate my words. This mascara is amazing, it works just like my favorite Japanese mascaras. It holds curl, gives length and volume, waterproof, and it is very easy to remove- for a very cheap price. If you're planning to buy a mascara, get this and just save your money!


If you have suggestions, questions, recommendations, tell me in the comments below or direct message me on Instagram. I would love to answer your beauty questions.

All the best!,
Mara

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment